11.02.2010

Just A Little About Me..

.. I graduated high school in 2008 with honours.
.. I love candy.
.. I am currently in college working towards a diploma in Architectural Technology. I graduate in April of 2011. 6 months! :)
.. My favorite sport to watch is football. Make that Roughrider football.
.. I love to read.
.. I will do anything for my family.
.. The place I feel most comfortable is on a snowmobile on fresh powder.
.. I have the best friends in the whole world. I don't know where I would be without them today.
.. I am finding a unique love for every season of the year.
.. I love extreme sports, cars, trucks, and UFC. That's the boy deep down in me. :)
.. To contradict that statement, I have a soft spot for shoes (particularly heels) and purses.
.. I am the oldest of four children.
.. I've always wanted to work in the construction industry. Only recently have I found a desire to work in this industry in different countries.
.. I have owned three cars in my life.
.. I am very excited to buy a house, but am willing to put that on hold to do some travelling and experiencing.
.. I am a cry baby. If someone else is crying, I cry. Movies and tv shows make me cry too.
.. I really, really want to help others. My focus right now an ethnic group in Burma, the Karen. My goal is to work for some organizations that are set up in the UK, who help out these particular groups; to bring them home again.
.. I moved away from home at the age of 17.
.. I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches.
.. I am trying to learn a new language right now.
.. I love pink. :)
.. I rode on a plane for the first time alone this past summer.
.. Rock music is my number one choice, but I will listen to anything.
.. I love watching movies, but not a fan of war movies.
.. I enjoy meeting people.
.. But I consider myself a shy person.
.. I am addicted to tattoos. :)
.. I miss high school sports.
.. I worry most about losing people I love.
.. I am a facts person.
.. I love learning. I will never stop wanting to understand everything.
.. I like to do things for myself. Hence, why I never want to stop learning.
.. I am quite independent, but enjoy having someone to lean on as well.
.. I have so much love to offer!

With love,

3 comments:

  1. And you have the coolest sister ever... not another one out there like her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit, you are my favorite sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey KC!! don't worry about the cry baby thing since it is heriditary from your mom & aunties..lol!! Have a great trip and we will be watching your blog often:) luv you my girl - Aunty Mick/Uncle Lee & family

    ReplyDelete