11.30.2010

Time is Flying

I wish I had mroe time to update all of you! I am sorry there hasn't been much lately. Have been really busy and I am too cheap to pay for time on the internet! Haha

I am now in Railey, and I LOVE it here! This was the place I wanted to come to most! I finally get to rockclimb, day afer tomorrow! Very pumped.

So just another quick update (sorry!). I promise to write my journal entrys out once I have more time to spend on a computer.

Everything is fine with me, things are good, and I am keeping busy trying to get the most out of this experience!

Love you all,

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well! Sorry I missed your last Skype message. Miss you and can't wait to see all the pictures! Love from home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your enjoying it. No complaints about big ankle biting bugs or a blistering sun burn! That is good. How is the beer? Do they have Great Western down there? Are you average height or above average height now? Have fun, stay safe and stay away from the opium huts!
    Robin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the bugs are not all that bad here! And we have been getting mostly rain so the sunburns have been kept to a minimum. I'm pretty average height down here too! Haha And sorry Robin, but no Great Western. I don't mind the Chang beer, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like your having fun. see you soon with hopefully lots of pics.
    aunty ray

    ReplyDelete